1. I found a silencer in Cordon but I can't attach it to the default pistol. Right-clicking only gives the option to drop, double clicking does nothing, and clicking and dragging does nothing.

User Info: dbbolton

dbbolton - 6 years ago
  2. It turns out that the PMm cannot be equipped with a silencer since there is a special version of this pistol with a silencer built in (which I found in a shack along the road leading to the roadblock under the railway).

User Info: dbbolton

dbbolton - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Only certain weapons can attach a silencer. There are guides out there, just google it. Otherwise, all you can do is right click on a weapon when you have a silencer in your inventory and if the option to attach it pops up, you've got the right weapon. If not, keep trying other guns.

User Info: Daktal421

Daktal421 - 3 years ago 0   0