Can you join a faction?

1. I was wondering if you could join a faction, because I would like to join Duty, or Freedom and I find trouble with that. Answers?

User Info: KingFox22

KingFox22 - 9 years ago
  2. Sure you can just flood the under ground and then you can join duty freedom etc. But you will have to do missons for em first .

User Info: declan999

declan999 - 8 years ago
  3. Sorry i tought this was clear sky no you cant but freedom YES BUT ITS RELLY hard evry single one they give you but my last qweston was wrong . But its not as good as clear sky becase no radio signals from freedomers or no territory capture. :(

User Info: declan999

declan999 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Unfortunately, you cannot join factions in the vanilla version of stalker. However, there are a few mods that allow you to do so. Apparently I'm not allowed to give you a link, so google stalker.filefront, go there, and search "Faction change".

User Info: thepwnis

thepwnis - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Actually, you are able to join Freedom in the vanilla game, but not any other faction. I am not completely sure that how it is done to join Freedom, but I believe it's possible after completing every single side mission for them. If someone can clarify how, then please do.

User Info: TacticalPuma

TacticalPuma - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. A mod that you can use that will allow you to join factions at the end of the game is Oblivion Lost. You have to beat the game first and then it will allow you to do it. If that does not sound like a mod you would like type in stalker mods on google.

User Info: aramoe

aramoe - 8 years ago 0   0