Im lvl 80 now and i STILL dont have artisan riding. How do i get more gold?????

1. ive been getting green (named) lootsfrom farming but no one buys it in the AH.
    I get the 75+loots and i made them about 9g in the AH, and no one even buys it.
    Help me get more GOLD

User Info: Akantor___God

Akantor___God - 8 years ago

1. Just keep questing, and do dailies if you can. If you have a gathering profession, do that when you have free time, and play the AH smart with stacks of stuff. Thats really all you can do

User Info: Malir_001

Malir_001 - 8 years ago 1   0

1. Leveling up doing quests will help make money. you should be able to get a good 5K just getting to 85.

Seeing your a DK i have to ask do you have any professions? I'm betting they are not any where near WOTLK level. Right now I can easily sell BOE epics for a good 5-10K (selling one a week isnt hard to do) Flasks also sell every Tuesday to raiders. Gathering mats always can sell. the trick is to make sure to keep stuff on the AH. if its not on there its not going to sell.

User Info: Megeas

Megeas (Expert) - 8 years ago 1   0