Where can I find good throwing knives? I dont see any with vendors....

1. I still have the default items and i want improvements

User Info: ghost1280

ghost1280 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You should be able to check in a capital city at the weapon vendors for some. I will say that Throwing weapons tend to be uncommon though. Because you said you have the default ones I assume your a rogue right? Well Rogues can learn to use Bows, Guns, Crossbows from weapon masters in capital cities. Just ask a guard to direct you to the location. Certain masters teach different things though so you may need to visit different cities. The best idea is to check your AH for good deals or try to get into an instance and find some good items.(though if your in the default gear you must be very low in level. so it won't matter that you have a lack luster weapon as you will gain levels fast and replace anything you can get.)

User Info: Megeas

Megeas (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Actually, general trade goods vendors are far more likely to have throwing weapons. Beyond level 55 however, you will only rarely find them from a few instances and quests. There are a lot in northrend from quests though.

User Info: Flameroller

Flameroller - 8 years ago 0   0