Where should I level at 35+?

1. Where should I level at 35+?

User Info: _berserker

_berserker - 10 years ago

1. Badlands
    Dustwallow Marsh
    arathi highlands
    and Stranglethorn vale are all places that you can go to lvl

User Info: sony_destroyer

sony_destroyer - 10 years ago 7   0

Answers

1. Alterac Mountains, Arathi Highlands, Desolace, and Stranglethorn Vale. Dustwallow Marsh, Badlands, and Swamp of Sorrows are doable at 35, but the mobs there start at 35 and go up from there - keep them in mind for roughly 38+.

User Info: Siv_Art

Siv_Art (Expert) - 10 years ago 5   0
  2. Alliance or Horde both can do many quests in Stranglethorn Vale at this level, as well as Arathi Highlands. These 2 areas are generally the most populated, with Stranglethorn Vale by far being the most populated zone in this level range.

Dustwallow Marsh is an option too, but I would wait until 38-40 because at that level you should be able to wipe out every quest in the zone pretty easily. If you are Horde, Shimmering Flats is an out of the way option for a good few quests. You will rarely see Alliance here so on a PvP server it is probably the safest of these options for Horde.

Alliance may be able to quest here too, but it is dominated by Horde so I wouldn't recommend it on a PvP server unless you are feeling adventurous.

Desolace is also an easy option for both factions at this level, but it is very wide open and many people I know find it tedious. You probably won't run into many people from either faction here.

As Horde or Alliance, if you can find a dedicated group to run Scarlet Monastery a lot with minimal wipes, this is very good experience, and a steady stream of greens/blues for Enchanters and cloth for tailors.

User Info: Mana_Dragoon

Mana_Dragoon - 10 years ago 2   0
  3. Dustwallow Marsh for Alliance

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666 - 10 years ago 0   0