Hero editor error? need help urgently

1. When i'm trying to save my character this error appears,

User Info: DCM45

DCM45 - 7 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Check your disc for scratches. If there aren't, I don't know if you're completely screwed or not.

User Info: DarknessXD999

DarknessXD999 - 7 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    If you posted the error you're receiving, I'm not seeing it, so if you could re-post it, that would be appreciated.

Um... Odds are it's not a disc thing, since the Hero Editor runs as a separate program and doesn't have anything to do with the disc. You're probably forgetting to do something necessary for the Hero Editor to save the character. I don't remember what a lot of the conditions were, but the Hero Editor does expect certain things about your character to be true, and can't handle it otherwise.

Possible problems could be a blank character name or something like that.

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla - 7 years ago

1. Most likely your getting the same thing i got and if im right heres the way to do it.

just right click heros editer and run as admin if your running vista and windows 7. if not you have to give the program promissons

if you are running windows 7 or vista follow this order

right click>properties> compatibility >and click run as windows xp system pack 3
    do the same for vista

User Info: enmanuel621

enmanuel621 - 7 years ago 2 0