How do I get past the doors in level 5?

1. I highly doubt anyone is going to look at this anytime soon but I thought I would at least give it a shot.

The door towards the end of level in the Gromas Mines need to be opened with a switch but as soon as I move anywhere away from the switch the doors start to close. Sure I can wait by the switch until all the doors are open but the instant I flinch they start closing again and it's impossible to make it to the end.

Is this a bug or what?

User Info: soniczero9

soniczero9 - 9 years ago

1. If this is the part with several doors that open along a corridor, then there is no way to stop the doors from closing after you leave the switch, and it's not a bug. I seem to recall that I opened all of the doors, shot as many Stormtroopers as possible at the far end before the doors closed, then opened all the doors all the way again and sprinted along the corridor. You need to be quick, and make sure you do not bump into any Stormtroopers along the way. You should just be able to reach the end in time. Don't pause to shoot any enemies either, as that just wastes time. It takes a bit of practice. Good luck. ;)

User Info: RobertBowen

RobertBowen - 9 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Head lamp? Answered
Does anyone know how to run this game in XP? Answered