Why am I so underleveled?

1. Hello everyone!

I recently got Persona 4 Golden on PC, and I'm enjoying it so far. However, I seem to be incredibly underleveled. I am in Kanji's dungeon right now, but I'm only around Level 12 for each character. It is 6/1 ingame. Lots of guides recommend that one must be Level 25 to beat the dungeon on Normal Mode. What am I doing wrong? Is there enough time to save Kanji? How can I grind for levels quickly?

Thanks in advance!

User Info: OranSoup

OranSoup - 3 months ago

1. Okay then, you probably should visit the TV at least one extra time each month. Each cleared castle can be revisited and has a new boss, which will also raise your courage when beaten. In a number of the castles decent weapons can also be found for the party member who's castle you're in.

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 3 months ago 4   0

1. Chances are you will be fine. I was level 13 when I started Kanji's dungeon on hard mode and there wasn't any issue. I didn't exactly grind, but I didn't run from fights and getting an advantage is not that hard most of the time, unless the shadow is giant I guess. There's no quick way to level up, but the golden hand enemies you sometimes see are worth a lot more experience than any of the other ones in dungeons.

User Info: Madaggar

Madaggar - 3 months ago 2   0

1. Have you been going into the TV at all in your spare time? I know some people fall into the trap of doing the castles in one go and never exploring on free days

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 3 months ago 1   0
  2. I don't go to the TV on free days.

User Info: OranSoup

OranSoup - 3 months ago