How do I use my flashlight?

1. I press the button for the flashlight and the symbol appears but there's no light.

User Info: Champyo

Champyo - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Does the bar deplete, and are you in a dark area? It could be that something on your computer isn't good enough tho render the flashlight, but that's unlikely, as my computer can't even render armor colors but the flashlight works fime.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. you just press "Q"

User Info: nntendoguymario

nntendoguymario - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. In the default controls, it's Q. For me its F, for flashlight, and it might be different for TC. But it says that hits the buttton, so I think that his computer isn't good enough to render the flashlight.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Top left corner of the movement keys, there is the letter "Q". All you have to do is press it. After that, you only have a limited time to use it before it depletes. Don't worry, it recharges.

User Info: Big_Lion23

Big_Lion23 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. Just press q to turn it on but its on for a limeted time then itle have to recharge agian

User Info: jackfiftynine

jackfiftynine - 8 years ago 0   0
  6. It depends what control setup you have. of it is on defaults then you just press Q. But if you have chosen a different control look it up by pressing the Escape then go to control setup and change it from there.

I hope it works :)

User Info: jonnymg

jonnymg - 8 years ago 0   0
  7. Just press "Q" for default controls. You can change it in the options menu. It depletes, though. Don't worry, it recharges over time.

User Info: CBA222

CBA222 - 8 years ago 0   0
  8. Press Q or go to the settings menu

User Info: HYTHAM-DASH

HYTHAM-DASH - 7 years ago 0   0