1. So, I got frustrated because I had no time to rest at all and I kept getting killed. I tried to enable cheatmode, but for some reason I couldn't. So I copied z.cfg to the desktop, enabled cheatmode, and pasted it back in the daggerfall folder. Now the game is minimized, and I can't press any buttons on the main menu.

User Info: jaxy15

jaxy15 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Erm..Are you using the Doxbox pre-configured version available from UESP? If so, thats an issue with Dosbox. If so, use Alt+Enter to return it to its original size. you can also set the "Fullscreen" option to True in the main .conf file.

If you are not using that version, I suggest you do so with haste. Saved me a bunch of misery thats for sure. Game's still kinda unintuitive once ya get it going, just so youre aware. You can find these files sy uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu - 7 years ago 0   0

2. Ah, yes, the killing thing. Enable mouse look at the thingy that lets you affected anything infront of you. Learn to swing weapons with right mouseclick. and slidign teh cursor in a specifc direction. Enemy msut be in center of the screen for this.

If you are playing a magic class, well, you're gonna get killed if its your first time through. Make something like a spellblade. And unless you have magic or special items, you CANNOT kill the imp. Dont Try. Or the skeletons...Or any humanoids. I promise the game gets better after this ridiculous tutorial dungeon.

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu - 7 years ago 0   0