Solutions for Saint Denis freezes?

1. My rig can surprisingly run rdr2 at 60fps with a default graphic settings until i roam near saint denis. Every minute it always freezes, im highly suspicious that it's about my cpu. Here's why. At my first gameplay every 2 mins it freezes for three or 5 seconds but then i found a solution i saw on reddit, it's a program that limit's an application cpu usage by percentage (you can control it like -5% so it can use 95% of it). Now it works wonderfully, until when i got to saint denis. It's hella uncomfortable. Are there any i should do with my settings to avoid these freezes? I tried lowering draw distances it still doesn't work.
    (and i use Vulkan because DirectX12 lags too much.)

My PC Specs:
    Intel Core i5-7400 3.00Ghz
    16GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

User Info: reyvoia

reyvoia - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. The trainer can help under this youtube video RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 Trainer from channel Vitamin,it can help u, i had the same problem

User Info: noulayfer

noulayfer - 2 weeks ago 0   0