How to get A.I's to work?

1. I've played Starcraft for quite sometime now and have made many maps. When I've made a map, I want to add A.I's in the game so me and some friends can play fun games. But my problem is I can't get the A.I's to work. I place a start location, a few buildings and some workers but never works.

I know there are triggers involved but don't know exactly how to use them. I've followed some of my friends tips but they never seem to work. My question is: How to do you get the A.I's/triggers to work?

User Info: Dr_HAX

Dr_HAX - 10 years ago

1. All you need to do is go into the "Triggers" menu (The little gears on the button) and select "New". Then check "All players" and click "Next". Again, click "New" and from the drop-down list select "Always". After clicking "OK", click "Next" again. "New" and now select "Run AI Script" on the drop-down. Where it says "Execute AI script 'script' at 'Location'" click on "'script'" and click on, for example, "Terran custom level" to make the cpu make a base, maybe expand it as a terran. For the "'location'" part, you can specify a location on the map if you go to the "Location" layer on the map. If you specify a location there, they will make a society there. After you're done, click "OK", then "OK" then "Finish". I hope this helps. Check out the help file! It really does help!

User Info: Darth_Pretzel

Darth_Pretzel - 10 years ago 0   0

1. I believe you only have to switch them to computer in the settings. In campaign editor, go to the player tab and click settings (or just press control+enter) and switch control of the different players to computer. That should enable them when you play the maps.

User Info: Name_of_User

Name_of_User - 10 years ago 0   0