How to chose colours for players?

1. In Starcraft Campaign Editor, I've been making some levels and attempting to create a scenario again.
    I used to try to make the comp. players allies but I know it's not possible anymore. My new dilema is specifying the colours for my players.
    I'd like the human player to be blue but starcraft does the colour randomization and my levels aren't as good as they could be.
    I'm pretty certain there is some way, not through the triggers; I've scoured them and there isn't any trigger for it.
    First of all the single player has specified colours and as far as I recall the scenario that comes with SC has preset player colours (Enslavers).
    Anyhow. Any ideas would be welcome.

User Info: SirThunderChunk

SirThunderChunk - 10 years ago

1. In the Forces window, uncheck the random start locations box.

As for making the computer your ally, it's possible, but perhaps not in the older version of the game. One of the actions a trigger can take is to set alliance status. You'll want to do it twice, though, to make it work right. For example, your trigger works for player one, happens always, and the action is set alliance status for player two to ally. This will make player one's units ignore player two's and prevent right-click attacking, but player two's units will still see player one's units as enemies.

User Info: Kratos15354

Kratos15354 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Each player number got different colors.

1 - Red
    2 - Blue
    3 - Teal
    4 - Purple
    5 - Orange
    6 - Brown
    7 - Yellow
    8 - White

User Info: MeSaber1

MeSaber1 - 10 years ago 1   2