Is it possible to make copies and copy/overwrite saved game files on Steam Version?

1. I've got the Steam Version of Dragon Quest XI. Thing is there's certain points of the game I'd like to be able to replay or scenes watch that aren't recorded in the Academy's memory root. So 9 saves isn't enough for me. No I'm not having the issue of multiple saves and no idea what's on them as I've got a text file listing each save, point in game for that save, and what to do or need to do next.
    So question is, does my computer have a place where the saved game files are stored. Is it possible to copy them to another place, so when save over them I can later down the road make a save a copy of current saves in a special folder, write over game saves with an old save file(s) to rewatch or replay some events. Then when ready to continue copy current saves from special folder to write over game saves again to continue where left off. Yes I know that overwriting a game save without making a copy of it in another folder first will mean that all info on save will be unrecoverable.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 1 year ago

1. On windows 10 it's in your Documents\My Games\Dragon Quest XI\Saves\Savesgames\BookRandomnumber There is two part of each file

User Info: Tannx1980

Tannx1980 - 1 year ago 1   0