Why aren't my settings saving after quitting out of game?

1. Hi,

The issue is, whenever I make changes to my keybinds or delete a character and reload the game nothing is saved.

I've tried changing my settings from the title menu; loading a current file; manually saving and exiting from a mistle, then exiting the game from title menu. When I reload the game again, none of the changes I made were kept.

It's getting annoying having to setup my keybinds everytime I launch the game. How can I fix this?

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo - 1 month ago

Answers

1. might be a issue with steam not keeping your keybinds?
    so try checking an seeing if there might be something in steam settings that could be not fully saving the changes each session?

tho your making a new character to try an test the setting changes as dont think settings carry over settings to differnt character saves.

User Info: AddictedGamer

AddictedGamer - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Hey, thanks for taking the time to answer!

I don't know any reason why steam would affect changes made in-game, but I'll look into it just in case.

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo - 1 month ago