FAQ by Pink Spider
Version: A | Updated: 08/28/18
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Scope
- Using this Guide (Keywords)
- Grappling With Your Opponent
- Grapple (Front) - Attack Options
- Grapple (Back) - Attack Options
- Opponent Down - Attack Options
- Standard Irish Whip
- Irish Whip Return Attacks
- Irish Whip Return Drop Down/Slide/Leapfrog
- Irish Whip to the Corner
- Front Face Lock
- Corner Set Up
- Corner Attacks - Running In
- Corner Attacks - Corner to Center
- Superplex - Corner Grapples
- Tree of Woe
- Drag Your Opponent
- Picking Up or Rolling Over Opponent
- Lay / Roll on the Mat
- Selling for your Opponent
- Delay Get Up
- Shimmy While On Mat
- Okite Yaburi - Finisher / Move Steal
- Exit / Enter the Ring
- Throw Opponent Out Of the Ring (Standard)
- Throw Opponent Out Of the Ring (Special)
- Springboard - Outside to In
- Springboard - Inside to Out
- Suicide Dive / Plancha
- Top Rope Attacks
- Top Rope - Other
- Run to Turnbuckle - Climb
- Run to Turnbuckle - Springboard Attack
- Run to Turnbuckle - Bonus!
- Obtaining Weapons - Off the Mat
- Obtaining Weapons - Under the Ring
- Obtaining Weapons - Florescent Light Bulbs
- Swinging Weapons / Dropping Weapons
- Throw Opponent Back Into the Ring
- Apron Grapple, Apron Moves
- Apron - Climb the Turnbuckle
- Apron - Re-position Around the Post
- Cage Match - Climb/Shake the Cage
- Cage Match - Escape/Perch on Top of the Cage
- Cage Match - Dive
- Cage Match - Punch/Kick while Climbing the Cage
- Cage Match - Throw Opponent into Cage
- Submission - Rope Escape
- Pinfall - False Finish (2.9)
- 3D Walk
- Double Team, Hold from Behind
- Double Team, Doomsday Device
Introduction & Scope
While the timing based grapple system is the bread and butter of the Fire Pro series, much more than basic grapple attacks lie within.
At time of release of Fire Pro World Early Access, I am a 20+ year veteran of the series, playing since 1996. My introduction to the series was with Six Man Scramble on the Sega Saturn. I have since purchased and played every previous title I missed beforehand, and every game in the series since then.
Fire Pro Wrestling is a lot of fun, but can be extremely overwhelming to newcomers.
I realize some of the basic game-play mechanics may not be immediately obvious to new players.
This is the reason I am creating this guide.
Fire Pro Wrestling World will probably be many people's first entry into the series. My goal with this guide is to help train the new comers, as well as being a handy reference point for players of all skill levels. I love the Fire Pro series, and I love introducing new players to the series.
Each detail I outline will include screenshot details to assist you as much as possible.
While this document is published, I will be adding additional details in the coming weeks to expand on its content.
Please use the index on the right hand side of this page to quickly navigate to the information you desire.