Is anything was cut from the PC port of Senran Kagura: Estival Versus?

1. I have both versions of the PC and PS4, and I still didn't played them both, I'm aware that PC port (especially ones that come from jap) can be buggy and have bad controls but I'm not ganaa ask about those, what I do want to ask is if anything was deleted or cut from the PC version?

I heard from some random people that the "touch the oppai" feature was completely removed from the PC port even if you have controller.... it sound to me like feature from the Vita version of the game but since I didn't played the PS4 version I have no clue.

Can anyone tell me if there's any differences and if some features really was removed in the PC version?
    So far it the only version that have some DLCs that didn't saw light in the PS4 western version of the game so I strongly considering playing it over the PS4 one

User Info: Egozi4444

Egozi4444 - 3 years ago

1. I can confirm that the "touch the oppai" is present in the PC version, just press Num2 and X at the same time.

User Info: Asthislain

Asthislain - 3 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Did the load time get patched? Unanswered
Lu Bu's Flash and Yin? Unanswered