Data or CD error?

1. Hi,

I am new to the forum and I came here because I was reading various posts online regarding playing STW Rebellion with Win 7. I am not merely clicking the install option on the start up after putting the disc in. I have taken the time to read the posts from TheLoveBat.

I have the following problem. When I try to click and drag all of the files off of the CD onto my hard drive my computer starts installing what it can. Eventually it gets to the MDATA files and gets stuck there. It copy any further after that. Why is this happening? Is there a problem with the CD or is the data corrupted?

A few things about the copy I purchased. It is a German copy, and it was put out by THQ in 2001. Also, it has 12 GB of data on it. I bought the game back in 1998 and I don't remember there being 12 GB on it. Does anybody have the original version from 1998?

I appreciate any assistance.

User Info: Apple_Blue

Apple_Blue - 6 years ago

Question Status
Any where to buy this game new? Answered