How to install the Papyrus version of Daytona International Speedway to the simulator?

1. The track can be found from 2000 Daytona 500 Souvenir Program's 2000 Daytona 500 Interactive Program CD-ROM. Guides for editing all.cal can be found around the Internet. After installing the track, I will get the following message: "Could not load complete track description."

User Info: Titus03

Titus03 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. The problem was not with daytona.txt or the *.tga files, as I had initially thought.

Later, I found a way to make the track drivable by downloading an unofficial package (nldaytona.zip – version: 1.0; date: 2-28-02; author: Jim; size: 2.4 MB) and it did the trick. The installation guide is written in the file readme.txt.

If there are better ways to get the original Papyrus version of the track drivable under the full version of NASCAR Legends, please leave other comments as well.

User Info: Titus03

Titus03 - 1 month ago 0   0