1. and Do I need a game pad for laptop? I'm using a laptop and the button won't work like in PC.

User Info: bapaxphoenix

bapaxphoenix - 9 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Sunfyre16-thanks for the notification.
    I copied it a whole CD to my laptop, and I mean that do I need Gamepad to play it because every button in the config doesn't response any command.

User Info: bapaxphoenix

bapaxphoenix - 9 years ago

1. If it is a copied game throw the correct disc in and just say ok. if it says that it is the wrong disc, just ignore it and hit ok again. this works for me. You also have to make sure that you have installed any patches required and replace two of the files. The files needing replacing are called FF8 (the application) and binkw32.dll. once you replace these two files and install theUnfied patch, you should be okay.

User Info: smoothasvelcro

smoothasvelcro - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You aren't really being very specific. Do you have the disk inserted or did you DL a copy of it? You have to have the disks to play. What do you mean by game pad and what button wont work?

User Info: Sunfyre16

Sunfyre16 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The pc version should work with only your keyboard. My version does anyway....
    And yes it is necessary to have the disk in your drive, copying doesn't help

User Info: TiggerArmy

TiggerArmy - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I
    f u turn ur copied files into an iso then mount them n change the info in regedit then u will be fine

User Info: metal_milita101

metal_milita101 - 8 years ago 0   0