During the Game, go to the menu. Select options, and in the options-menu, just type "schnosm" on your keyboard (without the " ) and your screen will flash white one time, so you know it worked. Back in the game, the cheats are enabled.
About the Producer-Mode:
- A picture of the Producer is shown in the lower right.
- The Map is revealed, you can see persons and monsters on the map, and you can teleport everywhere by clicking on the map.
- You can Walk through walls
- You can reach everything whith the "use"-cursor
- You can End fights and still get XP (Command in Battle)
- Enemies can't engage you in battles
- All spells are maxed out and only cost 1SP
- You can deactivate this by using Alt + F12 again
Effect Code ??? (export data, maybe screenshot?) Alt + F4 Engages a Battle with some mixed Monsters Alt + F8 Quit Game Alt + F3 Shows data about the graphics (?) Alt + F11 Shows MapID and your Coordinates (ID needed for Alt+F2) Alt + F10 Shows some data(?) Alt + F1 Shows some data(?) Alt + F5 Shows some data(?)q Alt + F6 Speeds up the In-Game Clock Alt + F9 Teleport to map #x (careful! wrong number crashes the game, use Alt+F10 first!) Alt + F2 Teleports you to the "Shortcut-Map", with doors leading to different places in the game (shortcuts) and some treasure-chests containing many items Alt + F7 toggle Producer-Mode Alt + F12
Contributed By: Hadesengel.
Solve Money Problems
To solve your money problem, go to the Iskai planets 'healer' in the Wizard. And talk to him, when you finish your conversion then you sometimes get a 17 gold value, Healing potion.
Contributed By: JChamberlin.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge.
Have We Been Fooled?
You can submit a problem report for any non-working or fake code in the lists above.