Review by Navy

Reviewed: 03/26/00 | Updated: 03/26/00

Great for thoese who like Simulation games...

I was on a web site one day when I first saw an advertisement for The Sims. I thought the game looked OK. But then when I was in the store I saw the games bow and the way that the game worked. I immediatly bought the game and brought it home and played it!

Graphics: The graphics on this game are great! You can't have an old computer but this game works on most! If you have a slower computer than the graphics are not going to be so smooth! SCORE: 9

Gameplay: The gameplay in this game is pretty good. It is easy to find out where everything is and how to use it. You have many choices of how to furnish your home. The money isn't really our money, and the prices really don't match but it is still a great game. The only thing that is bringing this down is the fact that the weather on this game never changes! SCORE: 8

Sound: The sounds on this game are perfect! Every little object has a certain sound that is so crisp and clean! The only thing that is going to bring this score down is that the people in the game do not speak any known language!
SCORE: 7

View/Options: You have many options in this game! You have many choices of colors of houses and many choices of jobs for your Sims! You have a very small choice of what you want your Sim to look like! And you really need some better cars in this game! I think you should be able to buy your car! You only go to work in car pools!
SCORE: 9

I think that this game is the best Simulation that I have ever played! No other game is liek this! I won't be surprised if many other game companys copy this idea!
OVERALL SCORE: 10!