FAQ/Walkthrough by GoldenSun
Version: 1.8 | Updated: 06/23/18
Table of Contents
There are seven Attributes in Conan Exiles: Strength, Agility, Vitality, Accuracy, Grit, Encumbrance, and Survival.
As you gain experience points (EXP) you will earn the right to spend these points on strengthening yourself in any of these areas. It takes a lot of work to fill up an entire bar, so don't expect to get in done in just a few hours.
Each of these are important in their own way. Upgrade them to fit your personal needs. After all, this game is YOUR survival.
- Strength: Strength determines the damage that you do in melee.
- Agility: Agility is a measure of ability to move when wearing different clothing types. It has a different effect on armor.
- Vitality: Vitality determines the size of your health pool.
- Accuracy: Accuracy determines the damage that you do with ranged weapons.
- Grit: Grit determines the size of your stamina pool.
- Encumbrance: Encumbrance is a measure of how much you can carry.
- Survival: Survival is a measure of your ability to live in harsh conditions. It affects how easily you metabolize food.
Each of these will get more 'expensive' the more you upgrade them.