How do I get past this flashback room?

1. In the part called "golgotha" in chapter "The Job". After you get down from the cross and escape the guys shooting firearrows and get your camera back. You get a flashback. My problem is that in the first room of that flashback "the canteen room with snow outside the windows" the doubledoors on the right are supposed to be open. But for me they aren't. They're jammed and there's nothing I can do to get out. My character doesnt say anything when entering the flashback either.

Have anyone else encountered this bug? Or am I just missing something. If you know anything like cheats or noclip or anything that can help me get past those doors then that would be appreciated.

User Info: miloboen

miloboen - 2 years ago