How can I befriend Papyrus later in the game?

1. I'm on my first run of Undertale and I haven't killed any enemies but apparently I need to befriend Papyrus to get the true pacifist ending I've been trying to get this whole time. If you're wondering where I am in the game, I'm right after the bomb detonating mini game.

User Info: Nico_gv

Nico_gv - 3 years ago

1. Head back to his house (Located at the far right side of Snowdin, in case you forget where it is), and he should be wating for you there.

User Info: Ajogamer

Ajogamer (Expert) - 3 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. I think you should befriend him after you have finished fighting him so you dont have to worry about going back,

User Info: LimeBell

LimeBell - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Yeah Papyrus and Sans' house is in the far right side of Snowdin (speak to the riverperson for a shortcut). You'll probably also want to go revisit Undyne if you haven't already, her house is located to the left of Napstablook's house in Waterfall :)

User Info: katatak

katatak - 3 years ago 0   0