Genocide run: Is it necessary to kill the first Froggit?

1. I've finished the neutral and true pacifist runs. And started a Genocide run, the internet says that I have to KILL EVERY SINGLE MONSTER. Walk around and kill in each area till "But nobody came" appears. I killed the practice dummy, but the next froggit ran away after seeing Toriel. Does it affect my run, is it possible to OneShot it? [I'm currently around Snowdin and my save points show me "Determination", if the froggit has to be killed I'll start over]

User Info: Nishuthehitman

Nishuthehitman - 5 years ago
  2. It's possible, but not necessary.

User Info: yokaiwatchsuper

yokaiwatchsuper - 1 year ago

1. The froggit doesn't have to be killed just do what your doing currently which is I presume killing all the monsters until you get the nobody came message

User Info: tehcoddiestfish

tehcoddiestfish - 5 years ago 5   2

1. yeah the save points just say 'DETERMINATION' on genocide so i guess you dont have to

User Info: OskarRacing01

OskarRacing01 - 3 months ago 0   0