How do I get past the puzzle with the arrows that launch you?

1. I just got past the part in the Core where Sans is selling hot dogs, and I can't get past the puzzle where the arrows launch you and there are switches that change the launch pads direction. I called Papyrus and he said he can't help, and the scientist can't help me either. I know there's this one glass tile thing that can show up next to one of the conveyor belts, but I haven't been able to do anything with that.

User Info: whatisurnameplz

whatisurnameplz - 5 years ago

1. What you want to happen is that the arrow is pointing away from the final spot so that when you land onto it it turns the correct way and you can move on. Some of the arrow spaces don't have a button so you can use those to tap a button twice as to have arrow pointing the right way once you land on the spot.

User Info: YumeTsuki

YumeTsuki - 5 years ago 3   3

1. Okay, this might be hard to explain without pictures, but let's give it a shot.

From entering the room, go left without pressing the first button you come across. From there, you'll want to launch yourself down, down, up, down, left, up, up, and you should be able to head left from there through to the next room!

User Info: Jynxatu

Jynxatu - 5 years ago 22   2