Need more Elixirs?
Top Voted Answer
To use W-item trick:
1. Equip W-item materia on a unit.
2. Enter the battle
3. Choose W-item command.
4. Scroll down to Elixir, select it and press OK.
5. Select a character for the Elixir to be use on (Don't worry, you cancel it later) and press OK
6. Scroll to another item well away from Elixir, so that is no longer visible in the list. Select it.
7. Press OK.
8. Instead of selecting a character, press Cancel. Now the number of your Elixir must have increased.
9. Repeat from step 7 for more Elixirs. FleetCommand1 - 8 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|How to beat Toneberry and Everyone's Grudge damage?||Recent|
|If I use Yuffie Warping to keep Aeris alive, during which parts of the game should I avoid having her in my party?||Unresolved|
|For fighting Sephiroth?||Unresolved|
|How do I install mods?||Unresolved|
|How long is sephiroths sword?||Unresolved|