1. How the &$#*(*^#&*@$^)*)&*^!&^&*^#&()*$^)#^$)(*&@#^)$*#^ do I kill the Butcher???? PLZ help

User Info: PVMetal

PVMetal - 9 years ago
  2. OK, sorry forgot to mention my class, I was a little bit on the pissed off side at the time if that wasn't too apparent... But I'm a sorceror, & I checked out that link you gave but it doesn't make it sound too hopeful with a sorcerer. If you have any more advice to add that'd be sweet, thanks..

User Info: PVMetal

PVMetal - 9 years ago

1. Just leave him until you've leveled up a bit, then come back and stone curse him. Once he's a ststue, he's toast.

User Info: LennyLen

LennyLen - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Since you neglected to mention what class you are playing, I'll just tell you to read the following article, which describes methods for all classes: www.arewehavingfunyet.com/diablo/butcher.txt

User Info: LennyLen

LennyLen - 9 years ago 0   0