Restocking Griswold and Wirt?

1. I've hit the point where I have enough gold to put 5K into each item slot. If I buy out things from Wirt and Griswold's shops, will they stock new items faster?

User Info: zezoloikihu

zezoloikihu - 3 years ago
  2. I suddenly realized how easy this would be to test myself if I just saved then bought everything I could.

As it turns out, Griswold will keep a minimum of 5 items in his store at all times, so if you buy something while he only has 5 it will instantly be replaced with something new. I still don't know how Wirt resets, though.

User Info: zezoloikihu

zezoloikihu - 3 years ago

1. Griswold's items are replaced as soon as you buy them as you have realised, Wirt's item is replaced if you buy it and then go out of town and back in again.

User Info: El_Nombre

El_Nombre - 3 years ago 0   0