How do you make multiple save games for one character in Diablo/Diablo 2?

1. I'm playing Diablo Hellfire and I'd like to know how to save in a different 'Slot', because for now, I might overwrite a file and utterly screw up after or delete it, which means I'd do a new game. So how do you make multiple saves for the same character instead of overwriting the same one?

User Info: Justinius1

Justinius1 - 10 years ago

1. The only way i could think of would be to copy the save files onto your hard drive or a flash drive until you want to use it again, and then put it back into the save folder when you want to use it.

User Info: rechris06

rechris06 - 10 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. There is no need to worry, unless your data gets corrupted. You cannot save over a slot with another slot, and in most games(I have not played yet, but I did do some research to answer this question) it is very hard to accidentally delete a save file.

User Info: PikachuTwoKing

PikachuTwoKing - 4 months ago 0   0