Skeet Shooting: Is it possible to hit the bird twice with both target zones?

1. Some people claim you can hit the bird in the skeet shooting twice with each target zone, making it possible to score 20,000 points off the birds alone. The end result would be a total score of 28,200 points.

I have tried many times and I couldn't get it to work, maybe they mean the same event in another game?

User Info: odino

odino - 11 years ago

1. I'll refer you to this URL:

http://tasvideos.org/970M.html

In the video available at that URL, fast forward to about the 4:10 mark and you'll see a player score 28,200 points by shooting the bird twice on each side. Now, this is a tool-assisted video, meaning that the player advanced the game one frame at a time, but I've performed the feat playing the game for real. It's difficult, but possible.

User Info: Tickenest

Tickenest - 11 years ago 1   0

Question Status
Can you raise the bar in the High Jump? Answered