Stupid snowman?!

1. I am trying to be the octo huge boss in chapter two. i know you need the stupid snowman, but every time I pick the thing up, it disappears and I can't use it. I am really getting frustrated. Is it a glitch in my game or what? It doesn't go into my inventory, I don't know how to use it.

User Info: HomicidalDarlin

HomicidalDarlin - 8 years ago

1. The Snowman Doll item doesn't disappear when you pick it up. It goes to your "Magic Items" sub-menu. To use it, you have to press Start to pause the game, then press Up or Down. Now you should see it and be able to use it by pressing the A button. Make sure you use it when Octo The Huge gets close to you. it will freeze him and then you can keep hitting him with the Yo-Yo. You'll have to use it twice to freeze him and get enough hits to beat him.

User Info: Daze_Of_Reality

Daze_Of_Reality - 8 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. Pause the game and press Up or Down to go to the Magic Items screen.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 0   0