why can't I hit the ball???

1. it's some wierd glitch, every time I try to hit the ball I miss it and end up retrying to hit the ball until i actually hit it with the putter.

User Info: SurgeHedgehog

SurgeHedgehog - 8 years ago
  2. I'm not sure what you mean by "A Glitch". Are you doing your form right? Are you pressing "A" or whichever button is the swing button when the triangle moves all the way to the left and then hitting that button again when the triangle reaches the white rectangle? If your form isn't the problem, then I have no idea.

User Info: SupahGuy

SupahGuy - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You know you're supposed to hit the button twice, once for swinging the club back, then one around the bright spot on the bar or you'd miss. Where you hit the button around the bright spot determines if the ball hit goes left, straight or right.

User Info: Khardan

Khardan - 3 years ago 2   3

Question Status
How do I name player 2? Answered
How do I name player 2? Answered