What is the controls for Hogan's Alley? David854481 - 8 years ago
Top Voted Answer
From the FAQ:
Controller 1 - for START/SELECT
Control pad - not used.
A button - not used.
B button - not used.
When this button is pressed, the arrow (->) on the screen moves. Line up the arrow with the game you wish to play.
Press this button to begin. Starting is also possible with the Zapper.
If you wish to interrupt play in the middle of a game, press the START button. The pause tone will sound, and the game will stop. Press the START button again when you wish to continue play. The game will continue from
where you left off.
Operating the Zapper
Target range: approx. 6 feet
* The target range depends somewhat on the size of your TV.
Adjusting the TV screen
* The TV screen must have its contrast and brightness adjusted properly for this game. If not, shots may not hit their targets.
Selecting and starting games with the Zapper
* Point the Zapper away from the screen with the game menu displayed, and shoot. The arrow (->) will move.
* Line up the arrow (->) with the game you wish to play, and then shoot directly at the screen. The game you selected will start. The game menu is replaced by a game demonstration sequence after a set period of time. If this happens, shoot the Zapper to bring back the title screen, and then make your selection.
* Some TVs may not be adjusted properly for this game. Please adjust the picture controls if the game doesn't start when the Zapper is fired at the screen. Camden - 8 years ago
Answer this Question
More Questions from This Game
|Can you download this game to play on the Wii?||Answered|