Is there a cheat code for level slecet on this game?

1. I'm having troble getting past the levels on this game so if theres a code I need to know it.

User Info: SuperSonic23456

SuperSonic23456 - 11 years ago

1. There is no level select cheat for NES Gradius as far as I know. It's a pretty popular game, and Konami games in particular have been scoured for cheats for decades, so the odds of one appearing at this point are fairly slim. It is apparently true (unverified by me) that defeating the boss ship of a stage within five seconds will skip the following level. Other than that, your best bet for help is the Konami code, which if entered at a pause screen will give your ship full weapons and options. Other than that, save states, rom hacks, and game genie codes are your only hope... and there aren't any (known) level skip codes on the NES game genie for this game.

User Info: Metal_PHIL

Metal_PHIL - 9 years ago 2   0

Question Status
Multiplayer Support options? Answered