Does this game glitch a lot, or is it just me?

1. Any one find this game to be a bit too damned buggy during the fighting sections? By which I mean sometimes the "weak point" that shows up in one of 3 places on the 2 fights can sometimes cycle through either the player or both fighters faster than the player can humanly hope to react to? I've noted sometimes even the -computer- opponent can't react fast enough to take action of any kind. It also seems to get worse on the Expert level, making some fights that were merely annoyingly difficult (due to bad and unresponsive controls) become anger-inducing.

User Info: SorataYuy

SorataYuy - 6 years ago

Answers

1. In my experience, the targets change places fast, but not so fast that I would call this a bug. Flying Warriors is certainly one of those hardcore old-school games that you might have heard about. The answer to your struggles would be getting good at the game.

User Info: Reinc

Reinc - 8 months ago 0   0