How do I attack enemies?

1. I got the Sword from the elder but when I go to the equipment menu it shows my sword is not equipped and I can't attack enemies even though I'm pressing the B button. And it won't let me click under Sword to equip it.

User Info: LadySesshy

LadySesshy - 10 months ago

Answers

1. emulator problem? I am playing with Mesen, where you can rewind and play through. The game is difficult in my view.
    Yes, you need to equip the sword first in the inventory.

User Info: gracjanski

gracjanski - 6 months ago 0   0
  2. Press select, it should already have your sword selected, then press A. A message should pop up saying "Now using Wind Sword". Press select again and you should now be able to swing and charge the sword with B. Note that I've only played this on the original NES and the Switch NES emulator, so I don't know if this game does something weird as far as reading controls, but I highly doubt it.

User Info: SirGouki

SirGouki - 2 months ago 0   0