How do I beat Bald Bull The 2nd Time?

1. He's really tuff and I can't beat him. Any advice?

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 10 years ago

1. In general, you should follow the strategy you used to defeat Bald Bull in the Major Circuit.

To knock him down, you'll need to hit him with an uppercut or a well-timed jab while he's charging you.

To get stars, punch him in the stomach while he's moving his gloves up and down.

User Info: th3l3fty

th3l3fty - 10 years ago 1   1

1. The thing is that when you want to knock him down you need to do it with a star, just in case you're having trouble in that part. The thing is that you need to practice hard and eventually you'll get in the hang of it.

User Info: ehsan8888

ehsan8888 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. You cannot beat Bald Bull conventionally this time; you need to jab him as he comes at you with his Bull Charge. Time it just right, and it will be a one-hit KO. Otherwise, his health will never reach zero. I'm not sure if an uppercut will KO him, but to get stars you have to jab him in the gut right before his weakest punch attack I believe.

User Info: MarioBros91

MarioBros91 - 10 years ago 0   2