Why does the game reset to the title?

1. When I have the "Debug Room" or "All Levels Beaten" emulator codes turned on I fall through the floor in level select and die, or I get sent to the title screen when I stop moving. Is it a bad rom, a bad code, or is it the emulator? Cause I only know of one other iPod touch NES emulator I can get.

User Info: ZppSvn777

ZppSvn777 - 10 years ago
  2. Oh yeah, please don't just say "dude you're cheating a Kirby? You suck!" or "dude you're a total n00b" or something insulting like that. I'm just lazy and want to go to the last world. And no "that's why you don't cheat" either. Kthxbai. <(.^)

User Info: ZppSvn777

ZppSvn777 - 10 years ago
  3. If you're going to use an emulator in the first place for the explicit purpose that you're too lazy to play the game normally, don't take offense at other people calling you out on it.

User Info: 0zma

0zma - 11 months ago

1. Download a 100% save file instead.

User Info: oqw

oqw - 10 years ago 3   1

1. Get a real NES and copy instead. Very simple.

User Info: darkmakyua

darkmakyua - 10 years ago 1   1