Chapter 3 iron safe ?

1. How can someone update Rama’s walkthrough? Chapter 3 with the safe, if you forget the boulder, if you search the area it lets you put the safe back and you do not need to reset the game. Helped me out?

User Info: DeepSorcerer81

DeepSorcerer81 - 1 year ago

1. The best way to provide tips for FAQs is to contact the FAQ writer (although you may need to raise your account level before you can contact someone on GameFAQs). You can also post on the board where more people will see the information.

The option to put the safe back is mentioned in one of the other FAQs, but I just checked and it certainly sounds like the FAQ you mentioned didn't realize that was an option. Putting the safe back allows you to go to the previous floor and reset the boulders (a typical DW action) if you find it necessary.

Personally, I don't bother getting the safe because it takes up an inventory space and I want all available spaces available for better items (such as the Sword of Malice) that will help later in the game. Incidentally the safe doesn't work the same after Taloon's chapter, and is still available if you want to obtain it in the later chapter, but it has not purpose at that point.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   0

1. I haven't seen or used a walkthrough though entirely agree, never had to reset the game once.

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch - 1 year ago 0   0