How do I perform a Lionsault?

1. I understand there's something about running to the ropes and B, but I can't get it to work. Any help?

User Info: Lauging_MAD

Lauging_MAD - 10 years ago

1. I think you run towards the ropes and press grapple just as you hit the ropes. Not all players can do it though. The lighter players will do lionsaults, the middleweights will spring off the ropes with a backward elbow, and heavyweights wont do anything. To check for sure, go to the options where you edit a players moves. There should be a section somewhere about moves as you run into the ropes. That will show you for sure what buttons you need to press and what move the wrestler will do.

User Info: bobby19862

bobby19862 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. When the opponent is on the ground, run towards the ropes as if you were doing the rock bottom and press the grapple button + the opposite direction of the ropes

User Info: UndertakrRIP

UndertakrRIP - 10 years ago 1   0