I don't know what to do?

1. I'm trying to do job #4 but I don't know what it says. I've met everyone in town but there are no colored characters meaning to post a message on the bulletin board. Besides that, the bulletin board crashes when I type on it. Can anyone help/translate for me?

User Info: Hyper_Shadow_29

Hyper_Shadow_29 - 10 years ago
  2. I have already wrote the letter and I don't have any paper or items to deliver. I can provide screenshots.

User Info: Hyper_Shadow_29

Hyper_Shadow_29 - 10 years ago
  3. It crashes on the bulletin board. :(
    Anything else I can clarify, PLEASE HURRY!

User Info: Hyper_Shadow_29

Hyper_Shadow_29 - 10 years ago

1. It has to be a letter according to the faq. If its not a letter or delivery it's the bulletin board. Otherwise your stuck

User Info: Rakothurz

Rakothurz - 10 years ago 0   0

1. If your playing the game by "special means" try another way to play the game.

If you catch my drift.

User Info: Rakothurz

Rakothurz - 10 years ago 1   0

1. It's most likely the job where you have to write a letter to a character. Other that or deliver furniture.

User Info: Rakothurz

Rakothurz - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. After sending the letter, you're told that the next delivery isn't prepared yet. You're asked to go and help out the villagers to pass the time. This will probably mean talking to villages until one of them gives you a package to deliver to another villager. After doing this, go back to the shop and you should be given a carpet to deliver.

User Info: macN64

macN64 - 8 years ago 0   0