1. I'm playing as Peach. The computers are Daisy, Luigi and Mario. They're all set on easy, and Mario and Luigi are losing, but Daisy is always winning. Why Daisy in particular? Is this a glitch?

User Info: pc1989

pc1989 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Not to sure if is a glitch. For me Yoshi always wins on my copy of the game. Something to do with the AI perhaps.

User Info: -0melette-

-0melette- - 2 years ago 0   0

2. Definitely the AI based on the character. Peach in particular is infamous for winning everything.

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE - 2 years ago 0   0

3. Honestly, you'd have to ask someone who worked on the game, or some tech head who's looked at all the games' code and knows how everything works. Nobody else is going to be able to give you a definitive answer. However, CaRmAgE might very well be correct in saying that the AI for each character is a little different.

User Info: Spike

Spike - 1 year ago 0   0