Skipping levels/pages?

1. I just beat the very first level on the first page. But, instead of sending me over to the second level on the first page, it just sent me strait over to the first level on the second page... It acted as if I had beaten the boss, but I really didn't...

Why did it do that? Did I trigger something to make that happen?

User Info: linkfreak131

linkfreak131 - 10 years ago

1. No, it's supposed to work like that. There are 6 pages (worlds) and 4 levels per page. It puts you on the next page automatically.
    ex- 1-1 to 2-1
    But the levels you can choose to play depends on the amount of hearts you collect. If you dont grab any, you're forced to play the first level on the second page. If you grab 1 heart, you choose between the first area on the page, or the second. If you get two, you can do either area 1, 2, or 3 on the page. Or if you get all 3 in one level, you can choose any area.

Hope that helps ^^

User Info: dtrain2499

dtrain2499 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Same as dtrain, It is suppose to do that.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 9 years ago 0   0