Review by BJinjo

Reviewed: 11/01/99 | Updated: 07/05/02

A great racing game!If you love racing games this is a good choice!

Ep.1 racer is one of the best racing games I've played for on the Nintendo 64.Its got alot of tracks,but some tracks can be difficult and frusstrating at times,also The Multiplayer mode isn't all to good.

Graphics 10/10
The graphics in this game are awesome,the Podracers look great,the tracks look great.and watching one of your engines blow up,and your pofracer go spinning around in circles until finally colliding with a brick wall isa pretty awesome thing to watch,hehe.

Sound 10/10
The music is very good in the game.But the best thing is hearing all the characters insult each otherduring and in between the races,but olny Anikan speaks english.

Controls 10/10
The controls are done well,they are easy to learn,control stick manveur,A gas,B break,R fix engines.and with a code to fly each engine seperately with two different controllers just like how they did in movie..er..excpet for controllers

so there you have,one of the best racers for the N64,you may ask "why did i give it a 9 when I gave it tens all the way dow n here",well its because for one some tracks were a little are the hard side,and two the multipalyer mode didn't strike me as being any good,maybe if you could have 4-palyers it would,but just with 2,i don't think so.