Review by Nick_

Reviewed: 11/01/99 | Updated: 07/05/02

Great game, excellent if you are planning on becoming a photographer

This game is just great. I've had it for quite a while now and I'm still not getting tired of it! Want to know why? Every time you take a picture it's never the same. You can play forever and ever and you'll probably never get the same picture. On top of that they threw in a couple of bonus shots for you to get which add on more points.The game has tons of replay value so you'll never get bored. The characters in the game could have at least been in 3-D like the opening movie. The speech is great, for the few words they say but the Pokemon cries on the other hand are excellent.The levels aren't very long and sometimes the Pokemon are bunched together so it's hard to get a good shot of the one and then turn around really fast to get a good shot of the other. The tools are fun to play with such as the Pester Ball and Pokeflute. Most of the Pokemon have a different reaction for getting hit with stuff and playing the Pokeflute. The tool that makes the Zero-One go faster is great if you want to go back and get a shot that you missed, epecially if it's a the end of a level and you want to hurry. I sugest this game to any Pokemon or non-Pokemon lover.