This or something else?

1. Ok so, i just bought 1000 wii points last night, and i was thinking about getting this game. I was thinking about this game because everybody says its a classic, and my only favorite game in wii sports was golf, but i was also thinking about getting the following:

Kirby 64: yet another classic, but short :(, and also i love platformers like kirbys adventure and the mario franchise :)

Samurai Shodown: looks like a good fighter.

Gradius ReBirth: it just looks good, but ive never played one in the series.

Secret of Mana: i want to emulate this one, since i have ZSNES, plus i love rpgs like paper mario (which i own on the vc), super mario rpg (also i have it on vc), and mario and luigi superstar saga (have it on the gameboy =D)

so i dunno, i would like to see everybodys views on these games and tell me what i should get

User Info: BobberyFan98

BobberyFan98 - 10 years ago

1. Just randomly choose!

User Info: aavery1

aavery1 - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Kirby 64 can't be run on an emulator fyi.

User Info: Johnknight1

Johnknight1 - 6 years ago 0   1

Question Status
Does it really work ? Answered