Where can I find the gold scale?

1. I need to know how to get a gold scale i have tried the water temple zoras domain zoras fountain please answer me

User Info: Benny9

Benny9 - 11 years ago

1. In order to get the Golden Scale you need to beat the record for the biggest fish in the Fishing Pond. When you're a child, you should be able to catch a 10-11 lbs. fish which will give you a heart piece. When you become an adult and complete the Water Temple, the lake will refill and you can go fishing again. Simply catch a fish bigger than the fish you caught as a child and you will get the Gold Scale.

If you would like Gold Scale early in the game, you can use this glitch. Go to the Fishing Pond as a child, and catch a 10-11 lbs. fish. Hold "Z" and "R" and without locking on to any fish, swim across the water. Talk to Fisherman and ask him to weight your fish and he will give you the Gold Scale instead of a Heart Piece.

User Info: WallsofHell

WallsofHell - 11 years ago 5   2

1. If you catch a 10 pound fish as a adult, you get it, if you catch a 10 pound fish as a child, swim to the middle of the lake, hold Z and R and swim to the guy and talk to him(still holding Z and R) he will glitch and give you the golden scale.

User Info: Crinkzz

Crinkzz - 11 years ago 3   1

1. it most Certainly is not the 10 lb fish as an adult more like the 18 lb fish for the golden scale

User Info: buggerzapper

buggerzapper - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. As a adult, I only cought a 11 pound fish, and I got the golden scale.

User Info: Crinkzz

Crinkzz - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. You get the gold scale at the fishing hole in lake hylia. If you catch a certain size of fish and show it to the guy there he'll give you the scale.

User Info: RPGzelda7

RPGzelda7 - 11 years ago 0   1