How do I beat the running man?

1. No matter what time I get I simply cannot beat the running man, he always beats me by a second! What do I need to do to beat him?

User Info: Alukcad

Alukcad - 11 years ago

1. You cannot beat the running man.

Nintendo has stated this. Many people have used Gameshark to freeze the timer at 0:00, in which case he still arrives before you. Miyamoto mentioned his existence was for the purpose of training the player to move faster. It's just a fun extra added in, your best score is posted on the board in Link's house (along with other records). There is no item or supplies to be gained by racing the running man at all.

User Info: NintendoBoy259

NintendoBoy259 - 11 years ago 5   1

Answers

1. You cannot beat the running man. He will always win by one second.

User Info: kirkinout

kirkinout - 11 years ago 3   0
  2. You cannot beat the running man. You can never EVER get to the kokiri forest before him no matter what you do. He will always beat you by one second, that's the point. Even if you used gameshark to set the timer to 00:00 you couldn't do it. Nintendo themselves have stated you cannot beat him.

So, no, you can never beat the running man.

User Info: DackuIa

DackuIa - 11 years ago 3   0
  3. You cannot beat the running man. It's impossible. Nintendo has confirmed this.

User Info: Neoro10

Neoro10 - 11 years ago 2   0
  4. He always wins (because he cheats). :P

User Info: Hyper_Shadow_29

Hyper_Shadow_29 - 11 years ago 2   0
  5. You cant beat him. If you try to beat him using cheats, you will still lose.

User Info: Ageild

Ageild - 6 months ago 2   0
  6. Only Arnold Schwarzenegger can beat the running man.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 5 months ago 2   0
  7. You cant its impossible unpess you hack the game the coding always has him a second faster than you

User Info: Reh121

Reh121 - 3 months ago 0   0